Our Strategy for Shared Business Success
Driving Excellence: Our Mission to Achieve Industry-Leading Business Growth
We want to ensure long-term growth and profitability. This requires an active owner that takes a genuine interest in each company’s operations and is prepared to challenge strategic plans.
In our world, the entrepreneurs who run our companies have the closest understanding of their businesses and are best suited to be in the driver’s seat. Our role is to support and empower them in the process of identifying the biggest opportunities. This provides a clear foundation for informed and fast decision-making. “Making things happen” is not just one of our core values; it is the way we live and breathe.
From 0 to €400 million turnover in 20 years
2021 — 2022Acquisition of:
- Chain Applications in Australia (Rebranded to Certex Lifting Products and services).
- Lifting gear and Safety and Lifting Gear UK in the UK, as well as Dynamic Rigging Hire in Australia to enhance our rental offering.
- Set up of new branch in Taiwan to support expansion within Renewables
- REMA Holland to improve our offer to distributors worldwide
- AMC to strengthen our technical service offering.
- IWRC in Poland
- Set up of new company in the US – CTX Lifting Solutions, to support expansion within Renewables
- Pritchard/TRS in the UK.
- W. Giertsen in Norway and merged with Certex Norge.
- Cables y Eslingas in Spain
- Traction Levage in France
- Mennens Groep BV in Benelux
- Kwintet lifting department in Norway merged into Certex Norway.
- Erling Haug and Haug Offshore Services
- Certex UK and Peter Harbo
- Haklift in Finland and Bulgaria
- Certex in Sweden, Finland, Russia, the Baltics, Germany, Denmark and Norway